Loving your work

Since I vowed that this will be a blog for all the things I love...here's another aspect of my life I keep on blaming ...keep on crying about...stressing me out...and still I know I love...my Work.

Having your own business is not a walk in the park. Its not going to make you an instant zillionnaire ...oftentimes you question if it ever will ...but when I said I was going to be a businesswoman when I was around 7 years old...God heard my wish. And somehow, I know that this is the reason why I love my work now. God meant it for me.

It is still a work in progress. But I have gained the trust of people...and that must mean something at the end of the day.

My work deserves to be in this blog and may this blog remind me of this day I discerned 'tis true : )


Comments

Popular Posts