I love to Run

I love how Running is helping me  meet my weight targets.  Ever since I hit my 30s, I've been struggling with my weight.  I don't want to blame my pregnancy since my husband made sure I was within my weight limits then.  It began after I gave birth when I was free to choose what I ate, I found myself eating without control.  I used to think when I was in my twenties that hitting weights over 130 would be impossible.  My mom was 138 lbs and I thought she was huge.  This year, I hit that weight and I actually thought I was okay.  Cringe!@#! Thankfully, my husband got me already interested in running. Of course, I also realized its important to change my diet.  Just exercising without changing my diet proved futile in my earlier attempts to lose weight.  I finally found the diet and running combination that is now helping me lose weight.  I've lost 8 kg to date and I'm honestly taking it slow.  What's important is to change my lifestyle.  I no longer eat without thinking how my food will affect my health.  Running reminds me how heavy I am and keeps me focused on my goals.  I still have 7 kg to lose to find myself in my ideal weight.  Recently, I joined the TBR dream marathon. There I've found even more people sharing  this love for running :)

Comments

Popular Posts